Monday, January 20, 2020

PLANNING: AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE

In order to help identify my target audience, i carefully created an audience questionnaire. I created my questionnaire on GoogleForms because it meant that it was easy to access and share to a range of my peers and different age ranges to collect diverse answers. Below is a copy of my questionnaire, with the results gained we will tailor our film to best fit our target audiences preferences. From my results, I found that a large proportion, roughly 3/4, are going to be a young audience who on average are very in-touch with their social media and enjoy action films. From this, we tailored our ideas to suit our audience. This was done through adjusting the story line to fit what our audience desire along with ensuring we had an online presence.


No comments:

Post a Comment